Saturday, March 31, 2007

VINTAGE DELFINO

This is an entry from 2003, featuring Wil Wheaton.

************************************

Thursday, September 18, 2003
Wil Wheaton loves ME now!
by Jessica Delfino

When I was young, I used to have a poster of Wil Wheaton on my wall that I'd removed from the center fold of a Teen Beat magazine. Before I'd ever kissed a boy, I kissed the shit out of the lips on the Wil Wheaton poster. I kissed them until there was nothing but faded, worn paper where his pink lips (sigh) had once been. Once I got bored of kissing Wil Wheaton, I'd move in on Julian Lennon, also hanging on my wall. I always felt bad kissing Julian in front of Wil, and Wil in front of Julian, but that didn't keep me from ruining the faces of both posters.

Now, it's MY turn to bask in HIS love. Check it out -
http://www.wilwheaton.net/mt/archives/001379.php#001379

You guys did some weird shit when you were young. Most of you are still doing weird shit.
So f off.

Wil Wheaton has written a few books, is married and still acts, so don't ever go up to him in a restaurant and say, "Hey, didn't you used to be an actor?" Cause that's not cool.

No comments: