Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SKITS'N'TITS tonite
and...Jessica Delfino one of NYC's most stylish in today's TIME OUT NY

Boob shot!

Even all this snow can't kill the joy buzz I've got going on right now. My favorite show that I've ever made, Skits'N'Tits, is tonight, snow be DAMNED!! Steph, Diane and I get together every month to bring you one of the greatest shows in NYC. It's more than fun, it's *a* *good* *show*. Top that, copy cats, (if there are any.) 

So you put on your little winter booties and then get your other booty up and out the door, ya scardie cats. You can take the F train or the 6 train to literally 1 block away from 308 Bowery, and we'll be there with $1 (really delicious) coffee and tea (and boobies) to warm you up or if you're already hot from trudging through all that snow, then we'll have two-for-$3 PBRs. 

IN OTHER NEWS, I was in this most recent issue of Time Out NY as one of NYC's most fashionable peeps in an article by Ashlea Halpern. CHECK OUT MY SPREAD HERE. They took 3 styles of shots, some close ups and asked me a bunch of Qs about my "personal style." It was a really fun piece and I'm alongside some verrrry fashionable peeps. If you get a copy of today's TIME OUT NY and bring it to Skits'N'Tits tonite, I'll sign it for you ;)

Just one more encouraging factor to get your butts up and out the door to Skits'N'Tits tonite!







No comments: